WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Prayer Journal: Day 14

Eccu: It's gonna be a long year for the both of us bro. But know that I;ll be there for you...I know this will only serve to help us grow in Christ and grow together as brothers and also disciples of Christ. Keep your head up man, honestly your growth as of late and just your initiative has definitely encouraged me and given me a bit of that fire I've been lacking lately.

Cllm: I'm not going to make this sound like a goodbye speech lol...more like a see you later...there's not much for me to say to you other than that I pray that you find whatever it is you're looking for, or that you feel that you're missing.

Cncn: Sometimes I feel like I'm a bad friend to you considering how much of a great friend you are to me, and I'm sorry for that. I feel like you're in the middle of a transition and that God is wrestling with your heart...and there's something you're not willing to let go of in order to pursue Him, know that i'm praying for you.

Jyyu: It's been a journey my dude...I was honestly really saddened to hear you're moving and most likely switching churches...O put it right when she said that God is really wrestling with your heart, let Him guide you man. Leave the old life behind...living for Him is so much more rewarding, I promise.

Cssm: My brother from the beginning, I've been thinking about you a lot...and worrying about you a lot...I pray that God watches over you and your family always. That you keep trusting in Him to bring you out of every and any situation.

Args: It seems like you're slowly regaining a level head....but you're still hesitant and really isolating yourself from people who are trying ty help you...but instead surrounding yourself with people who do nothing but hold you back...I pray God will change you.

Honestly, don't feel bad or insulted if your name never comes up here...these are just people that come to my head on the and in the moment, sorry lol.

Lastly...is praying for my church...just everything...the love, fellowship, unity. Just because we're growing up doesn't mean we have to grow apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment