WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

When We Started...

I love looking back at the blog and just reminiscing to when I first started. I always tell the story so I'll spare you the details. But I'm talking about when I first started and I would promote it and post it everywhere to the point where people would actually get annoyed at me lol. I remember starting off and nobody believing in me, even my own friends would jokingly be like oh well no one goes on your blog. Obv they were joking, but there was some truth to it as well, then just seeing those numbers and hits increase and seeing the numerous countries visit my blog, it definitely kept me motivated. As of late, I've been going through old posts from 2011...the year that I feel the blog officially blew up lol, it's nice just to see how far we've come and how many people we've reached. But at the same time, how far we've come and how much we've done is nowhere near the dreams and visions I/ have for this blog...and I guess that's one of the things that's been keeping me motivated as of late, to keep going, aside from the consistent visitors, just the thought of the potential and what this blog can become in the future...that definitely keeps me at it and keeps me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment