WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Post of 2013

Sorry guys I've been so loaft lol...but lemme give you a quick update...Thursday, went out to breakfast with my 2 friend who I haven't seen the entire break...definitely miss them and their company and just the conversations we have...we went to Cora's and it was also Boxing Day so we hit up Markville after for a bit and just walked around, it wasn't that packed surprisingly, I just got a belated Christmas present for my brother. Then that same night there was basketball at church. Friday, honestly can't remember anything but fellowship lol and we had a combined program with the high school fellowship...but that's when my eyes really started hurting and still have been somewhat bothering me lately...so went home right after and went to bed. Saturday I went to the Raptors game with my friend cuz his work gave him 4 free tickets...and they were nice seats too lol. I also grabbed dinner with him before the game and we went to Chipotle, my first time and it was so bomb lol. That night was fun, we won, got free piza and it was Demar Derozan bobblehead night lol. Sunday, another busy day...woke up early after a late night to lead worship. Then after service we had a meeting at 3-6 but I had to leave early at like 5 to pick p some food and go to my softball team reunion dinner...that was real nice but I was so tired the whole night, but def nice to see the team and talk about next year and just chill and have fun together. Monday, was a maaaaad busy day, my friends were talking about skiing before and so we went Monday with 3 of my friends and my friend's brother and dad cuz he had coupons...we went to Dagmar...I haven't been skiing since elementary school but my friends took me to the biggest hills...including black and double black diamond LOOOL...it was sooo fun though. Came back at 5 for a meeting till 7...grabbed some food then came back to church at 8 for ball lol. Today is mad busy, spent the whole day cleaning the house cuz a bunch of people are coming over to celebrate new years...definitely can't wait. Which is why I said this'll probs be the last post of 2013 cuz I'll be busy running around the entire night lol. But it's been a long, hectic but amazing year for a blog...here's to another great year, thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment