WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love Songs

Random thought,but I was doing dishes the other day and I felt like singing lol...so I made a playlist of just songs that you can sing along to and it was a mix of like slow songs like Usher, Ne-Yo to even songs from artists like Nickelback lol...but yeah I had this really funny yet interesting thought when I was doing the dishes and singing. When you listen to these songs...specifically slow songs or love songs...a question to you is, who do you think about, who's the first person that comes to your mind...just saying, it says a lot when you're singing songs about oh I want you girl, oh let me be your man...and you're thinking about a girl, it says a lot subconsciously I feel. I dunno, that's just pretty random, no idea where that came from lol, just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment