WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 03, 2014

Tunnel Vision

It's died down a bit...and the feeling is slowly going away...just cuz. But I will admit as of late, I've kinda abandoned by rules for dating and relationships...I've turned my back on every word of advice I've ever given to people...and I look at myself as somewhat good at giving people advice. Honestly I've felt like I was in high school again...the way I kinda fell for this girl, real bad if you will...and I didn't really understand why either. But things have kinda died down...my heart hasn't really been into it...not just for no reason...I guess feelings just really haven't been reciprocated. And it's hard when my friends tell me I should still talk to her so she doesn't think I was in it purely to get something...but honestly there's not much to talk about, Before I genuinely was interested in her and in her life...but she didn't really give me much...she'd be all like well I'm not that interesting. And honestly...how I illustrate it now is as if I'm talking to someone who's preoccupied with something else and there heart just isn't into the conversation. Like I'm playing videogames and someone is trying to talk to me...I hear sound, but I don't hear the words they're saying, so my replies are whatever. And this goes back to my previous post about nothing held back...because honestly that's how this blog has become what it is today...because it's my place to vent and genuinely share what's on my heart. This is in no way a shot at you either so I sincerely hope you don't take it that way...all in due time. If I can go back to what I've always told myself about relationships...if it's mean to be, it'll be...what's the rush...take it slow. Patience is the biggest things I've always stressed when it came to girls and I totally abandoned that and everything else...for you. But whatever...whatever happens, happens...if our paths are meant to cross, they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment