WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 03, 2014

Nothing Held Back

When I went skiing with my 2 friends the other day and we were in the car together we had a chance to talk about a bunch of things. One of which was my blog lol...and the prayer journals where I pray for people. They were taking jabs at me and guessing who the people were and honestly it\s not that hard to  tell that or the format I use. But honestly the first thought that came into my what came into my head was well...guess I better change it up and start a new format so no one can guess it lol. But my friend said an interesting thing among all the joking. He told me that's what makes the blog real...that's one of the reasons at least why people keep coming back...cuz it's so honest in your face. He told me that he remembers the real old days of the blog...how because no one was visiting the blog, I didn't have a reason not to be super honest...and it made me think how over the years...I'm still honest, but I've also been more cautious and watchful over what I say because some people do get offended at what I say LOL especially if it's about them. But the blog now is different from what it was back then...my friend was right, because no one was reading my blog, there was no reason not to say whatever I wanted and whatever was on my mind...but now...with family, friends, etc...all possibly reading my blog here and there, it does make me more careful with what I say....but regardless I promise you I'll always be honest in what I say...it may not be every single little detail or exactly nothing held back...but it'll be a lot and straight from my heart...as always...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment