WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Priorities

Originally I wasn't gonna write about this...just cuz I'm kinda over it already, but after writing the previous post, I'm in the mood and I might as well lol. Pretty much my mom's away for 3 weeks in Singapore like I told you guys so it's just my dad and my bro and I. It's been like a week ish and everyone's been pitching in around the house, washing dishes things like that. Especially since my dad injured his shoulder a couple months back and is still recovering and his back has been hurting, I don't want him to do as much so I and my brother both try to alleviate any stresses or pressures he feels he has. But as of late, I feel like my brother hasn't been pulling his weight, and it's something I've always been annoyed at him about. Today for example...my brother and I are home...my dad comes home from work and goes let's go out for dinner, I'm tired and don't want to cook and we barely go out, so let's go. I'm down and I say I'm ready. My brother...says he's showered already and doesn't feel like going out. For some reason, my brother's logic is once he's showered, he can't do anything...no housework, no chores, he can't step outside or anything. So I went upstairs to try to convince him cuz I know dad's tired from a long day of work and I don't want him to cook either, plus it'll be nice since we actually don't go out that often. My brother just says no, he's tired, blah blah...and I slowly start to get annoyed. Cuz he has no good reason...I know if he doesn't go he'll just end up sitting in front of his damn computer doing absolutely nothing productive. AND what really pisses me off is no matter how long my brother has worked or how tired he is, if his friends call him out or if a girl calls hi out to go chilml or have drinks he'll go out in a heartbeat...even if he's showered.And that really pisses me off...and I told him too....dad's tired, I don't want him to work, let's just go out...it really pisses me off just to know where his priorities are. And he's a brat because he knows even tho he doesn't go out to eat with us, dad will still bring back something for him....but whatever, I'm over it, I talked with my dad in the car and he said the exact same thing....how my brother would go out in an instant with his friends but won't come out to dinner with his own family...whatever...my brother still has a lot of growingup to do...I ain't even sweating this anymore...just thought I'd share it with you guys tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment