WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 13, 2014

Lack Of...

Sorry guys...I dunno what's up lately...I've just been really out of it...out of everything. I'm just getting better from my sickness which I've had since new years. I'm slowly not feeling that tired/fatigued anymore. Feeling really weak though cuz I haven't worked out since break began...but surprisingly I've been losing weight...I'm like 140 something now...I swear I was closer to 160 beforee. But the worst news as of late is that my eyes are terrible...long story short ,I need glasses most likely lol...went to get my eyes checked today and it was terrible. Went to my fam doc and he did a few tests and said I'm a -7 and the worst is -10 lol...he's like technically you shouldn't even be able to drive lol. He gave me the vision tests and I could barely see past the second, third level lol. Then he sent me upstairs to an actual eye doctor, one of his friends and she gave me more through checks and test and yeah shes like your eyes are horrible LOOOL...so going next Wednesday to an actual omtometrist to most likeley get my glasses...l.sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment