WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Slow And Steady

For some reason I feel like it's been a really slow start to the year. Started off by getting sick, feeling just really tired/exhausted, my eyes being so bad that U have to get glasses. But it's more than that, I don't even really know what it is...well I kinda do, but I also don't really know how to talk about it. I've just been doing a lot of thinking...and this school year has been really slow, boring and lonely LOL. I've talked a few times about it with my friend and he's like maybe it's cuz you're only taking 2 courses this year. Maybe...I dunno, he's like you should join a club or something or try to meet some new people, maybe that'll change/help. Maybe...I dunno, I feel it's deeper than that. Like something's missing...my heart and my mind just feel so out of it, so out of everything...I don't even know how to put it into words lol. Something's missing/off with me...and I don't know what it is, definitely a rough start to the new year so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment