WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Faith

For some reason...as of late, the future has been a constant thought in the back of my head. I guess just being in my fourth year and graduating next year hopefully. A lot of things are hitting me at once...what am I gonna do after school...what am I gonna do next year for school...who am I gonna marry....what kinda job am I gonnna have....what's life gonna be after my parents pass away? All these questions are things that I've thought about...long and hard...and it's scary...just knowing tghe future is literally right in front of me. Damn...especially when I chilml with my friends and we reminisce about high school and it's like wow...am I/ really that old? Or I see my frends applying for graduation or start talking about life after school and their plans and stuff...or even hearing my friends talk about marriage and settling down. These are all definitely eating at me all at once and it's scary cuz I'm stilll struggling to decide what I wanna do next year for schoool and after that. But I guess this verse randomly came to me one night and it gave me peace as all these things were running around in my head. I know God has a plan for me and he just wants me to trust him....fully...not just half heartedly trust him and still hold some things in my heart....but to fully give my life to him, trusting that he has a plan for me and that all these worries...shouldn't be worries because he's already got it all planned out. It was just definitely a reminder I really needed as of late.

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment