WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 10, 2014

Never Thought This Day /Would Come...

I always thought my eyes were okay...but over the years my vision has been getting worse I guess. Too much video games, TV watching and computer surfing. It's been a progressive thing I guess, where I had to sit close to the TV or I wouldn't be able to see the game I'mplaying...or not being able to see street signs from faraway. But as of late my eye sight has been getting so bad...typing this post right now, I honestly can't see what I'm writing unless my face is legit right up to the screen. My friend was testing to me today and he stiood on the opposite side of the room and held up fiingers and told me how many and I had trouble identifying it lol...I always used to say that everyone in my family has glasses but me....lol guess I'm joining the club...gonna feel  so weird. People just tell me to get contacts, the glasses aren't the problem lol it's jutst getting use to them. Like I put in eye drops in my eyes for the first time in my life a few days ago and that was so weird...still getting used to it...so I think putting in contacts in my eyes are gonna be really hard too LOL...man this post probs has so many mistakes cuz I can't see what I'm typing lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment