WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Real Homies

Sorry for the lack of posts...what happens is I think of something I wanna talk about and write a brief thing on my notes in my phone...but usually loaft on actually transferring those topics onto the blog...tho I could blog on my phone lol...it's easier to sit and use a keyboard. But anyways...I think as I've gotten older...one of the biggest changes...is that when things don't go your way...when life throws tough obstacles at you...when you fail...back then, it felt like the end of the world...when I failed a course, when a girl rejected me, when I didn't make a sports team...it was literally the end of the world and I didn't know how to cope with it. But as I've gotten older...I'm learning that tho you can't avoid those kinds of things...that tho they'll always be there...that I have a God who loves me no matter what...that I have friends...and family...who are ALWAYS there for me...to support me and comfort me...and that's a really awesome feeling. Knowing that if things don't work out in whatever the situation, when I'm down, when life feels like it's over...that I have friends who still care and love me...family to go back to for comfort...and a God who doesn't care about all those things...man that's a really great reassurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment