WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas everyone! Man I really do love this time of the year...everyone's together chilling and just having fun. Yesterday I went grocery shopping with 2 friends to prepare for a dinner that night we were having with a few other friends. We went to some Korean grocery store and ended up spending like 3 hours there cuz we had lunch and ended up taking about a bunch of things lol. Afterwards I went home to shower and get ready, headed to my friend's house at like 5-6 ish to go prepare dinner. I didn't really do anything actually LOL...just sat there and watched Fresh Prince and played on my friend's PS3...but the food my friends made was bomb...a bunch of diff korean foods...beef, pork belly, chicken...so bomb lol. Afterwards we all sat around the table and played monopoly haha, definitely a fun time...then sat around a bit longer and talked before all heading home. My friend who dropped me home ended up coming in cuz we saw a bunch of cars at my house, one being his parents...so I guess my parents brought a bunch of their friends home LOL...we ended up gaming for an hour or so and talking about a lot of things, it was really nice. This morning was just a loaft day with the family...I woke up at 2 ish and watched basketball and played video games till like 5...my parents came home from lunch with their friends and we all started prepping dinner together, my uncle came over and we just had hotpot together, now I'm just chilling lol. But yeah...Merry Christmas guys...be safe, have fun and cherish your loved ones around you...it's all you really need. And lastly...remember why we celebrate Christmas...because Jesus came down to earth and died on the cross for us...even though we didn't deserve it...man...thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment