WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Peace Of Mind

I'm at a really good place right now. Today was worship night and man...I just really felt God's presence...in me, in the worship team, in the message and in the congregation, it brought so much joy to my heart, God is so good. Yesterday I also had a chance to have lunch with a friend who is usually away at school...it was real nice to just catch up and share with each other, I really view him as someone I can trust and depend on. As well tonight after worship night a few of us went to lunch and after I had a chance to catchup with a friend in her car after...it was real nice...I've always felt a different connection with her...no matter how long we go not talking or seeing each other, when we do see each other and talk...it's honestly as if nothing's changed....I still feel comfortable opening up and bein honest with her and vice versa. She's someone I know well enough that I can tell how she's feeling just my looking at her face. But yeah....God is good...with worship night behind me...that's one big thing off my plate....now there's only one exam on Thursday, Christmas program and one other personal thing I really hope to address before I can fully ring in the new year in peace. Thank you God for always being faithful and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment