WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 09, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 13

I know it's definitely been a while since I've done this, but I've been keeping up with it...in my head at least, I've definitely been praying for a lot of people as of late.

Jyyu: I hope you're doing okay brother, it's been a while. I pray that you continue to surround yourself with people who will keep you accountable and always bring you back to God, I miss you bud,

Asyn: I'm truly so happy and so proud of you, honestly there's not much else that I can say. We'll catch up and talk soon. Continue to grow and embrace God's love and grace, He is above all your hardships and struggles, trust Him always.

Slma: I hope all is well with you brother, I definitely miss your down to earth personality and our conversations for sure. I pray that wherever God leads you, you continue to glorify Him in all your actions and tasks. Stay safe brother.

Sewu: Thanks, for always being there. There's so many things that I've never told you, but you are honestly someone I absolutely love talking to. Thank you for always being there, for always listening and for always being open and honest with me as well. I know your faith is somewhat shaky atm, but I'm praying for you, praying that you will let God lead you and guide you in all your ways.

Cllm: Whatever is on your mind and in your heart...is between you and God. Ultimately, no one anything says or does should affect your decision. But I'm praying for you, and I'm pulling for you. Nothing will ever change between us regardless of what happens. You've always been an inspiration to me and I know you'll do what glorifies God the most. You and I will always have a special connection that no one, even I will never understand, but that's what I love about our friendship.

Gyli: Those words you said to me will always stick with me, and I appreciate it greatly. I'm glad that I can be that inspiration for you, but honestly I still have my struggles and things I go through as well...so I pray that you find Jesus, who will never let you down, someone you can not only look up to but cling to, no matter how hard life gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment