WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Random Acts Of Kindness

This story was brought back to my attention a few days ago lol...but pretty much in my second year...I remember I was selling my textbook for like $100 or something like that and I met this dude at the mall. He gave me the money and I gave him the book and we went our separate ways...when I counted the money, I realized he had given me too much...$50 too much, he had given me an extra $50...the new bills were sticky and I guess he didn't notice. So I remember calling him back like 5 min after we exchanged books/money and I was like yeah...you kinda gave me too much money lol...so he came back and I gave him back the $50. It's funny cuz apparently we had a lot of mutual friends and I ended up meeting him again and officially through my other friend and we're still cool to this day. It's funny cuz I saw him the other day and he brought it up and he was like yeah man when that happened I told everybody cuz I couldn't believe it...lol...I can't believe he remembers something like that. Not to like toot my own horn...but when I saw it, I didn't hesitate, to me it wasn't even a decision, like he had already gave me $100+ for the textbook and I didn't think twice, my first instinct was oh, he gave me too much, I should call him. But yeah...I guess just little things like that where you don't see as a big deal, other people might. That's just a little reminder to me that...when you do things, don't expect anything in return, doing something good should be rewarding in itself. Thanks, gratification, appreciation and anything else is just a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment