WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 14, 2013

4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I know it's not the 15th yet...but it's pretty close, so I thought I'd get started on the post and put it out a bit early. But wow...4 years, honestly...I've shared this with you guys numerous times...4 years ago, when I first started this blog...it was just something to do because my friends did it. I did it for a bit, stopped cuz they stopped...but I forget when...I think it was in the 2nd year or something, I got back into it and got more serious about it. But even up until now...sometimes it still boggles my mind how "big" this blog has become. Not big as in like ohhhhhh a million views....or ohhhhh this celebrity has read my blog....but big in terms of just how many people, how many countries this blog has reached...and how many people continue to visit this blog on a consistent basis. I mean...there's nothing special here...just me, sharing my thoughts and view on things...and what goes on in my life. I feel like as of late...the posts have been more serious...well not serious, but just moreso me expressing myself...which is why it's been so lacklustre...and I haven't been posting everyday, because I don't wanna just post for the sake of posting...or post just any random thing. But sometimes there'll be days where I have a lot of talk about or share and some days there won't be lol. My friend made a good comment to me the other day about how my blog has "evolved" over time. And it truly has...for the longest time...my blog...was just me posting music and funny videos and pictures...and maybe talking a bit here and there. But as I've gotten older...as life progressed...things changed I guess...I still do post music and videos here and there...but this blog has become literally an online diary...a diary in a sense where I share what's on my heart, nothing held back (most of the time)...but it's online...where I'm sharing it with friend and stranger...with whoever comes on this blog. I think especially with the new year around the corner, a majority of the rest of the posts this year will be heavily reflection based...with some other things along the way. But it'll be nice just to reminisce through 4 years of existence. But wow...honestly, I've said it so many times that it's probably stale by now...but thank you to you guys...genuinely and honestly...a big part of this blog is me just simply expressing myself...but a big motivating factor is you...the viewer who constantly comes back and reads long posts like these lol. I know I said I had a big surprise for the 4th year anniversary...but time got the best of me and I was really busy with a lot of things...but it's stilml in the process...and maybe I'll finish it in time for 200,000 hits. But now...thank you...for supporting me through the good and the bad...for doubting me...for walking down this path with me...seeing me grow, seeing this blog grow into what it is today. But honestly...who knows what it'll become in a year...in 5 years...if I'll even still be doing it...but regardless...all I know is, I'm gonna continue to put my heart and soul into this blog...because it's me...and it represents everything I am, everything I stand for and everything I love...and of course everything that goes on in my head and everything that's in my heart. Thank you guys...cheers to another year of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment