WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 13, 2013

Unexplainable Feeling...

I don't wanna call it an emptiness...but I've been talking to a bunch of friends lately...and things have been feeling different as of late...not a necessarily good or bad different, just a weird different. I'm talking specifically about church I guess...things have just felt empty in a sense...a few of my friends have said that maybe it's because everyone's away at university and that things'll be different when everyone's home. I hope so...that maybe when we have all these gatherings and times of bonding...things will feel better. But for some reason, things feel different...I was just talking to my friend and she put it in a way I've never heard it before...everyone's in it for themselves...no one's really looking out for each other and caring for each other. God, I'm just praying this Christmas break...we'll have opportunities to have community, fellowship and unity. Every year we always have a bunch of gatherings, play board games, Christmas, new years...pretty sure we'll probs do that, but things just feel different...I hope it's not though. Last week a few of my friends came back from university since they're done exams...and man it was just a nice feeling...like old times, deja vu. At the same time, I guess I shouldn't be too selfish cuz I was talking to the same friend and she goes really far away for university...so what she's feeling must be incredibly hard...that sense of "home"...being far away and when she is home...it's not even for that long...God I pray for this break to just be a fun, relaxing and God glorifying time together. I know it won't be by my power or anyone else's that we bond this break and what not...but all by Your grace and Your power and Your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment