WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 09, 2013

Change...

So I've been thinking a lot lately...about myself. Like I've been having conversations with a few people lately just about the past and the old times. And all of them have said I've changed...a lot. And that got me thinking to just my elementary and my high school days...and I have changed. For the most part...I would sum myself up as the dude in the crew who you'd never notice, but he was always there. I think I've definitely become more confident and outspoken as a person, still shy, but who isn't around some people. But I've definitely shed that shell that I used to hide in in high school for sure. My friend was like yeah man...just think about how honest and open you are on twitter or you blog...or even just posting videos on youtube...that takes guts. And I thought about it more and more lol...I remember first posting youtube videos in high school and I was deathly afraid. Even posting notes on facebook...my first ever note that I wrote...I got my friend to post it for my cuz I was scared about what people would say and how they'd react. But now to me it's like whatever lol...saying what I feel and what is on my mind just comes natural now. Things like singing on stage or rapping on stage...well I'd never even consider it back then...but now I actually relish the opportunity and look forward to it, though the fear of forgetting my lyrics will always be there. But looking back to the kind of person I was back then, I've definitely grown...in a good way, and I'm definitely proud of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment