WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 06, 2013

Brotherly Bonding

So my parents were out one night and me and my brother were eating dinner in the kitchen and we were reminiscing about our old house. I remember how my mom took my brother's room to use as a work room for her clients, so what we did was put a mantress in my room and my brother slept on the floor and I slept on my bed...lol I can't remember how long we shared a room for...but it was a real long time. We used to have the most jokes talks...I remember one thing we used to do was listen to the radio. This was before music was as advanced as it was now. But I remember every weekday, though I had school the next day, we would stay up till 12:30 for project bounce, this radio show that played underground rap and hip hop for half an hour lol...man those were good times. We would always play random games we made up...like one was pretty much guess the initials of the NBA player and you only had 3 tries and you could ask only yes or no questions for clues. So for example if I said the initials were VC and he said Vince Carter he'd be right. I remember the funniest one I ever gave him was RV...and he never guessed it...he spent a good portion of the night bothering me about it...I remember only seeing a flash of his name on some basketball videogame but his name stuck with me cuz it was so random. I told him his name was Ratko Varda LOOOL...we were dying for the longest time...man...those were the days. I guess I've just also been thinking about the future...and what'll happen...or rather how things'll be when say he moves out...or I move out...it'll be weird, not having him there, it'll feel empty that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment