WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 23, 2013

Long Overdue...

I'm sorry lol...I know it's been a while...but honestly, I've been busy...haven't had much time to myself really..when I'm not sleeping, it's meetings, practices, family time and course finding time to chill with everyone who's back in town. Thursday morning my friend came over...he came back from Quebec and I haven't seen him in ages. It was a nice time, we just chilled and played video games...and people actually try to tell me you can't bond through video games...that guys are so intense that we don't even talk. We actually had a great time catching up and he actually invited me to go to a Raptors game on the 28th cuz his company gave him some tickets lol...so yeah, that should be fun. Then at night I had practice at church for the upcoming Christmas program which happened on Saturday. I told you guys I've been sleeping like at 2-3 and waking up at like 1-2 lately...Friday I got up early like 10:30 to meet my friend and we had lunch together. It was definitely nice cuz her and I haven't really been seeing eye to eye lately...so I called her out cuz I felt like we had a bunch of things to talk about and it was real nice cuz it's as if nothing had changed and we ended up talking things out and I honestly feel great about the whole situation, thank you for the reassurance, and for every thing else...I honestly know how much you care but also how hard it is for you to show it sometimes. We then went to the mall and just shopped and walked around cuz she had to get some stuff and I ended up getting a hat lol...talk about impulse decision, but I like it though lol. That whole afternoon was just a nice bonding time for me and her cuz I consider her one of if not my closest female friend...thank you for that. Later that night we had fellowship and it was small group night, so the guys all got together and me and my friend organized this thing where we had a timeline of the year...and pretty much we just collaborated as group to remember some eventful things that happened this year in church, in our lives and in general...it was a nice time of sharing and reminiscing...though not many of us remembered what happened in the beginning of the year lol. Saturday was a busy day cuz we had a practice at 3 till like 5 ish...my friend came over cuz he lives far away and didn't wanna go home and come back at 7 for the program. So we chilled till 7 and got ready for the program at 7:30...it was nice...despite all the stress, little annoying things and what not...ultimately it was all to glorify God and when we all...well me personally...got on stage and we started leading worship...I just let it all go...all that practice, all those times spent working at it...paid off...cuz I was on stage...not just leading worship, but participating in it...giving all of what I had to God. Afterwards, I had to dip right afterat 9 ish cuz my friends were having a potluck at 7...but I told my friend to save me some food cuz he and his brother was cooking so I wanted to try it out. Got there at like 9:30....boy did they make A LOT of food...he had made a turkey, some rice, his bro made this sickkkk pasta...what else...people brought snacks and desserts and other side dishes as well. It was nice to see all of my homies again...from high school, and others who are usually away at university...we played poker, watching ball, played 2k...man it was just such a nice night. Saturday night is also when it started to have freezing rain, sot he roads were mad slippery...got home at like 1 ish. Sunday morning was church like usual...we went out of the house to see the car was completely frozen...literally doors couldn't open, not even just thin ice, but thick ice...I had to like scrape and bang the ice real hard with the scraper thing to get it all off...after church I had to dip worship practice an hour early at 4 to help my friend with something, then we went to BTBC to play some volleyball and basketball with our other friends. We had a gathering that same night as my friends just to chill and such. But yesterday because of the ice storm a lot of places, malls and such didn't have power...but we were lucky enough to have power at his house and it was a real fun night so see all the church homies...especially the ones who are usually away come out...eat, play board games, laugh, joke and just chill and have a good time with fellow brothers and sisters. Today...Monday...was pure rest lol...woke up at 2...literally just loafted and played videogames and watched shows/movies all day...way too exhausted lately. But I love this time of year cuz everyone's back and there's always lots of Christmas parties and gatherings and chill times with homies since everyone's back...so it definitely gets me excited and happy. Tomorrow also got a dinner at a friend's house and probably some more board games and things of that nature lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment