WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where Have I Been...

Let me explain lol I know it's been over a week since I've posted...I'm sorry. This week has been really busy...lots of softball stuff going on for one...has practices on Tuesday and Thursdays as usual...had one game on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday...it was a real good weekend and a good learning experience for our team and a good time of bonding and fellowship...we stand at 4-3 with 3 games left in the season, but I've learned so much and am still learning so much...as a coach, my team has made me so proud this season. What else...I've been chilling a lot with this one friend this week...and as of late...we've been hitting the gym together every morning and after he just comes over and we chill, game and stuff then head to practice or something. What else...Monday, we went to workout then my other friend came over and we played monopoly for a long while before going to ball, Friday went downtown to Snakes and Lattes with my 3 friends...it was so fun lol...went to fellowship and we played a christian boardgame there...it was fun as well. Can't remember what else I've done...but like I've said my days are pretty empty, just hitting the gym...my nights are really busy though lol...Monday - ball, Tuesday - softball, Wednesday - crossfit, Thursday - softball, Friday - fellowship lol. What else...my brother is trying to get me a job at Canadian Tire where he works lol.

On a side note...this week, it's been brought to my attention...a bunch of people have messaged me and were like yo I was on your blog just reading your posts, why haven't you blogged lol. It's always funny to me cuz I haven't posted it on facebook or twitter or anything lately...so I wonder if people are just chilling and it's like hmm...let's go check out Rodmond's blog lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment