WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, July 19, 2013

Big Brother To My Big Brother

As of late...like this past year...as I grow up...and become older...it's slowly feeling and becoming like I'm the big brother to my big brother, he\s 8 years older than me. But as of late, I've been giving him advice, having heart to hearts, being the more responsible and reliable brother. I mean...this is the dude I used to look up to...the dude who used to be stronger than me...cooler than me, someone I would take after. But now, things have changed...I used to sneak his clothes into my bag and wear them to school...I would change during the walk to school. And now...I found out that he's been wearing my clothes when I went to the church retreat...LOOOOL that's so jokes. But yeah...like lately...it just feels like I'm the big brother...like I've been taking care of him more than he has of me. Like I'm moreso looking out for him...it honestly feels like he's in high school...or at least going through the phases and the things that a high school kid goes through. Like I'm moving forward...and he's moving backward. But...my biggest hope...is that we continue to become closer...especially in the future, I want us to still be talking...not be like those siblings who lose touch and like distant themselves. I want our kids to be close...I wanna still be able to chill and stuff with him in the future. But man...he's gotta smarten up right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment