WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Time To Myself...

Hey guys, I know I've been not just loaft...but literally MIA...lol, I'm sorry. But these past 3 days have been so tiring and I haven't had any time to myself, literally. Saturday...I woke up at like 12 and my friend messaged me to see if I wanted to go watch his girl's softball game and chill at the same time...so we did that, got some food and stuff...it was nice cuz she's a cool girl at the same time. That same day I know my other friends from church wanted t chill and have like a guys night out...so my friend dropped me off at Markville where my other friends picked me up. We went to Scarborough Bluffs, the beach and just walked around for a good half an hour...then we walked up some cliff and saw a really nice view. We saw some couple and their friends taking wedding pictures...it was so cute cuz they were all folding paper airplanes and were gonna throw them all off the cliff. After that, headed back to my friend's place and we got food from this Sri Lankan night market across from his house. Afterwards, we went back to his place and just chilled and played board games till like 11 or so...went home and slept. Sunday...woke up early to go to church cuz I was leading worship...I was so tired, could not stop yawning. After that, had to teach Sunday school and we finished off the movie Courageous. After that, had lunch with the church homies befoer they dropped me home and I had a double header for softball. It was such a great 2 games...the sun was blazing hot, but it was so encouraging to just see everyone playing together and fellowshipping and having fun and cheering. Our first game was at 4...and we were playing so well...we won by a good amount and it was just nice to see so much improvement and stuff within the team. Our second game was right after at 6...it was honestly such a close game...we went into the last inning tied and we ended up winning by 3...oh man....so now we're 3-1...with 6 games left in the season...as a coach, I'm damn proud. After that, we went out for dinner as a team to just bond, have fun and of course celebrate. Monday...today...woke up early and hit the gym with my friend, I'm so much more motivated when I go with this friend cuz he pushes me and we lift the same pretty much. After that, got food with him and my other friend who is supposed to be fasting, but broke it cuz he was apparently dying of hunger lol. After, he dropped me and my friend off and his house and we just played 2k till like 9 pm lol. It was jokes cuz his mom made us these japanese instant noodles from Japan with egg and broccoli...I was eating it and it was so bomb and all and my friend goes EW...there's a bug in mine...so he takes it out and is about to start eating again and goes EW...another one...starts looking around the bowl and digging into the noodles and goes EWWWW THEY'RE EVERYWHERE LOOOOOL....I started dying...I looked at mine and there were bugs too...like super super super tiny bugs...not like big ones...and there weren't that many...so I was like whatever...I had like 2 spoonfuls of noodles...my friend was like on the verge of gagging lol...his mom said it was probably from the broccoli or something. But yeah...there was no ball today,, so sad...but the guy went camping with his son...so literally just spent the entire day gaming with my friend lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment