WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 20, 2013

This Blog...

This blog has gone through way too much...taken up too much of my time...and become too big apart of my life for me to censor myself because people don\t agree with what I say or may be hurt because of it. Not saying I'm gonna post rude things specifically to hurt people...what people don't understand when they go on m y blog or perhaps read a post about them...is that I treat this blog like a personal diary...and if you have or have ever had a diary, you'll know it's where you\re completely and brutally honest...where you literally spill your guts out. So when I write about things or people...I\m not directing it to you to hurt you...I'm doing it to vent...to help myself relax...cuz this is like a diary to me. Trust...I've gotten into many arguments and ish with friends because they get cheesed when they read posts about them and say that I'm hiding things from them or I'm too scared to tell them...when in actuality...when I write these posts or any posts...I don't have any intentions or expectations of anyone reading them...to me...I'm just writing on a blog...I don\t have any expectations that the person I\m writing about is actually going to read the post. LOL but yeah...trust I\ve gotten into many arguments and fights with friends over my posts and how I should censor myself...or people will get mad at me cuz they read a post on my blog...like relax...this is my diary...I'm not asking you to read the posts on this blog...this is my life...I ain't gonna change or censor it for nobody...this is how are feel, these are my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment