WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, July 05, 2013

Old Flames, Old Feelings...

Hey, so yesterday was my ex's birthday...so I asked her out to dinner and we went out today after my softball practice. It was really nice...we had dinner and we just talked. She's someone I see quite frequently I would say, but it was nice to actually sit down and have a conversation. It was nice catching up...she told me about school and just what she's been going through lately...and vice versa. For the longest time, I feel like I've suppressed these feelings for her...cuz I'm not really sure if I like her or I don't. Today helped me confirm...or at least lean to the side that I don't like her. That it's just a feeling that comes and goes whenever we chill or I see her...based on old feelings and memories. But it was really nice catching up...and just being there for her. I really do care about her and wish the best for her. Who knows...maybe she really is the one...but for now...she isn't, but things can definitely change. She's definitely a really good friend of mine...and that's how I want to keep it for now. I'm glad we got to talk and we're still able to share with each other what's going on in our lives, our problems and what we're struggling with, it was really nice. I'm so encouraged to see the woman you've grown and are continuing to grow into, it really makes me happy. You'll always have a special place in my heart and I'll always care about you and lookout for you shorty.

No comments:

Post a Comment