WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, July 21, 2013

This Summer...

Something just feels different this summer...I don't know and haven't figured out what it is yet. Is it because I'm 21 now...is because I'm going into my 4th year...I actually don't know. Something just feels different...people are more busy with school or work...people just seem more to themselves and stuff...it just doesn't seem the same...less...fun? Usually each summer is filled with chill things and stuff and yeah...this summer...feels more down and gloomy...it's already mid July...almost August, and when August hits, I know summer is gonna BLOW by...and just like that I'll be back in school, I don't know what\s up.

No comments:

Post a Comment