WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Loaft Day

No one's home, nothing planned...sometimes you just need days like this. I love it...I feel like I have so many things t do today though, but I\m loafting and just watching videos and movies right now. Have to do my laundry, plan Sunday school, cut my hair and reschedule games for softball...but I'm so comfy...sometimes, I just love being at home by myself...it's nice lol. Some things going through my head right now...I'm not sure if it's the same for girls...but for guys...well for me at least...when it comes to my closest friends who are girls...I get jealous pretty easily with their other guy friends...or not even that, but I just naturally have a certain dislike for them lol...is that weird...is that normal? That doesn't mean I like them...I dunno...you just like that feeling of being special you know. I've definitely experienced that before...where my closest girl friend...who had a lot of friends...and a lot of guy friends...and it was annoying and now we're not as close as we used to be...and it doesn't really seem to affect her...oh well, people grow apart, that\s life. What else...it's mid July...damn...I feel like once August comes, summer's gonna go by so quick and before I know it, I'm gonna be back in school going into my fourth year, damn. What else...being a coach is stressful work...aside from keeping my emotions in check...having to reschedule games and email so many people to confirm things is annoying. And also for teaching...I think this will be my last term teaching the grades 5-6...they\re just a real handful...I mean I started with them...then I moved to the grade 7-9's...and come September I'll be teaching the grades 10-12...so that'll be new...it'll be a challenge, but it'll also be fun...I don\t think I can go back to teaching grades 5-6 after that...it\s too much lol and it really takes it's toll on your body and your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment