WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 8

Dad: So a month or so ago, my dad was playing basketball with his church friends and he fell on his shoulder and apparently tore a tendon. It's not that bad, but he's doing surgery like mid August, not serious surgery. The doctor said that if he doesn't do it, he won't be able to lift heavy things with his shoulder anymore, if he does do it, he will. So yeah, just pray that the surgery will be fine, afterwards he won't be able to drive or work for like 2-3 months, so I\ll probs have to step up and help out around the house and ish more. Also this past Wednesday was his birthday and he turned 62...and with that there's always concerns for me about his health...so I pray that God will continue to strengthen him physically and help me humble myself as a son and really appreciate the things my dad does for me.

Asyn: Just in case you read this...lemme say that all these words are from the heart and the top of my head...I wasn't keeping anything from you today. I just honestly didn't know what to say without you saying that you already know all of this stuff. The other part of me was just really trying to take everything you said in, there was a lot, trust. My prayer for you is that God really breaks you down...mind, body and spirit and that you really learn what it means to be a Godly woman. To love God, to desire to know God more, and to desire to be closer and embrace His Word and His people. I pray that God really softens your heart...and really lifts up all the burdens and things on your plate and on your shoulder...I pray he relieves you of all the stubbornness inside of you that is pushing away people that are trying to help you. But most importantly...if anything...I genuinely pray that God surrounds you with His love...regardless of how, I pray that you really feel God's love...through prayer, through fellowship, whatever. That you have a Father, a Friend, a Savior, a King...everything you feel you've ever needed in your life or everything you feel you've missed out on...know that you have that in Jesus. Someone who will never let you down...listen to all your secrets, never judge you, love you whole heartedly and unconditionally...that is Jesus...and I pray that you embrace that. I pray that whatever God has planned for you is something so beautiful that you simply can't comprehend it right now. I pray that one day..you will find a guy who will lead you in Christ...who will carry your burdens with him, that will put you first and love you more than he loves himself...but will never put you above God. I pray God continues to watch over you...and that you never feel alone or weak, and when you do...know that you have a Father who loves you, a family who cares about you and friends who would do anything to see you happy. Keep your head up.

Lastly: I pray for those who are straying away from their faith...those who have left church, are contemplating it, or are simply feeling lukewarm. I pray that you somehow find and renew that fire for God. It's so saddening and disappointing to see people leave the church and turn their backs on God. If you're out there and you're feeling this way, I pray that you surround yourself with Godly men and women who you can trust and depend on...who will guide you back to Christ and love you like a brother or sister. Everything that you go through, you go through for a reason, I pray you not blame God, but trust God that His plan and His timing are perfect, that He is always in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment