WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Much Deserved Update Soon...

Hey guys, sorry...been out and about today and just really tired from retreat, slept in today and skipped the gym. I promise I'll update you guys asap lol...I'm sorry I keep loafting, you'd think since it's summer I'd have more time to blog lol but I've been blogging less than when I was in school. But I really am going to change that...sorry guys, I know I've been mad slacks and lackluster about the blog lately...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment