WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Getaway

Sometimes I wish I could just getaway...from the stresses of life...school...the future...girls...everything. Just me and the homies...playing ball, video games, board games, working out...chilling, laughing. I wanna do so many things this summer...but mainly getaway...cottages, road trips, sleepovers...things like that. I honestly can't wait till like 10 years from now, when we're all working, me and my friends going out for a drink or food...chilling, talking about our kids and wives or something lol. But yeah...despite wanting to getaway...I know that life...trials...problems...are all apart of life...otherwise it wouldn't be a life worth living. God throws troubles at us to prune and mature us. Otherwise we would never grow. But somethings, life feels really overwhelming you know...but I'm thankful to have friends, family and brothers and sisters in Christ to be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment