WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Thoughts Of You...

I keep replaying this lyric in my head..."everything I write is either for her or about her, so I'm with her even when I'm here without her"...everything I write is either for her or about her. I dunno man...I've been having a lot of thoughts lately...about you. Talking with my friend about it...having him reassure me and telling me all these things really lifted my spirits. But when I see you, when I see these things...it like goes straight through to my heart...when I see you smile, when we chill, when we talk and laugh together...I hate it, I hate that it gets to me so bad. I have so many things that I want to say to you, but I probably never will. I hate how I feel about you...I tell people it comes and goes...and I myself don't even know anymore lol...I think it's always there...it always has been there...I just kinda minimize it or distract it with other things. I hate that we're such good friends too, and because of that, feelings just naturally develop...and it's hard to just like ignore them you know. But I have to remind myself of what you said...and what my friend said. It's not what you or I need right now...and when the timing is right, we'll know. There's no need to rush it, let it just happen naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment