WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Out & About...

Literally been out these past two days. Sunday...had church in the morning, ate lunch with them as well. It was raining so our softball game at 6 had been changed to a diff diamond cuz the diamond we were supposed to play at was soaked lol. So I was stressed cuz it was so last minute and I had to call everybody on the team personally to tell them about the change. Went home around 3 ish...chilled with my friend at my house...went to softball at around 5 ish and our game was at 6. We played through the rain lol...like it was crazy rain, no thunder though. We ended up winning, which was beautiful...my team played amazing and I was so proud of them. After the game, we all went out for dinner and had wings, it was a nice time to bond, just, relax, celebrate and fellowship with one another. Today was just as eventful, woke up early to go to the gym,worked out a bit then played ball a bit. Afterwards, me and 3 other friends went to Yorkdale and shopped around, I got a few t shirts. Apparently, it started raining really bad and half the mall blacked out, then the whole mall blacked out lol...everyone was rushing to close their stores so nothing got stolen. We went to get the car and traffic was so crazy...highways were flooded, all the traffic lights weren't working, power was out in numerous cities, damn...ended up going to ball cuz my church had power...it was amazing runs. But man...I get really competitive when I play basketball lol...not even sports in general...but basketball especially, I get so competitive lol...damn, sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment