WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Player vs Coach 2

I owe my teammates and my fellows leadership members a huge apology and a huge thank you. Today was our second game of the second...and I lost my cool, I didn't get angry and like flip tables, but today the player side in my took over. We started off great, got a big lead and I was all supportive and encouraging...then one inning came where we let them score a bunch of runs and I dropped so many balls and I was visibly frustrated, my fellow leaders, my teammates and the fans all saw this. I thank you to my fellow leaders to were there to keep my spirits up and remind me why we play softball...not to win, but for God. Thank you to teammates for being so accepting of me...as a coach especially, I know I'm not perfect, so it means a lot for you guys to still stand alongside me. I still have a lot of learning and growing to do...thank you for constantly reminding me the purpose of this team, this season, this league.

No comments:

Post a Comment