WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Indulgence

Chasing after happiness I wonder what I’ll find
Temporary joy, but I’m ignoring all the signs
Running fast and with a purpose, not looking left and right
Tunnel vision clouding both my judgement and my sight

Following my heart, sometimes I don’t know what that means
Wandering aimlessly until my logic intervenes
Temptation grows as forbidden fruit gets more appealing
Going with the flow and giving in to my gut feeling

Indulging in a life I’ve always seen but never known
Living a life my old self would certainly not condone
Blurred lines and mixed emotions, confusing wrong and right
The path is getting darker, I can’t really see the light

When it gets too much and I’m in too deep
Don’t even ask, just pull me back
Set me straight and point the way
So I can get back on the right track

No comments:

Post a Comment