WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 09, 2019

Detours

Day 9/31

So after yesterday's post...or lack of a post, would you even call that a post? I felt hella inspired and starting writing...like writing rhymes, I feel like I haven't been able to really express myself lately through the posts...so I started writing yesterday night and the words just kinda came to me, this was the result of that. Even this morning when I was laying in bed, I was writing...I had this spark of inspiration in my head and the words were literally just flowing out of me...so yeah, I hope you enjoy. This is about where I feel like I currently am in life...on a detour from the path that I've been on all my life...and it felt weird and unfamiliar at first...but the further you go the more it becomes normal...but deep down I feel like I know and understand that this is just a detour...that in time and eventually, I'll get back on track, enjoy.

Vision is blurry, heart is real heavy
You read the words I write
But that don't mean you understand me

Runnin' the race of life
But got distracted by the world
Fallin' off course, busy chasing after girls

Further down the rabbit hole
Exploring on my own
Feeling free but contradicting everything I've known

An unfamiliar path
Feeling uneasy and uncertain
Tryna find the Wizard so I can see behind the curtain

I know I've lost my way
I hope I never lose myself
See my reflection in the mirror turn into somebody else

No comments:

Post a Comment