WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 02, 2019

Expectation vs Reality

Day 2/31

I feel like I take a lot of inspiration from Timothy Dela Ghetto, just like values and like how you approach life, friends and relationships. I was chilling with a friend one time and he was like yo I get that vibe from you...just like a super chill dude who's likable and cool with everyone. It's also jokes because one of my best friend's is like a big black dude aka my Rick LOL But on the real tho, I literally grew up listening to this dude...advice on life, girls, friendships...all that jazz. I really resonate with just his entire vibe. So anyways he always talks about how like when he goes for auditions, it always ends up being the ones he didn't do well on that he gets calls back from...and the ones he thinks he killed and did well on, he doesn't get a call back. It just made me think about my life in that same context...job interviews I think I did well in, I didn't hear from them...the ones I think I did poorly in, I get the job lol. Even in a relationship context...the dates that I think went really well, suddenly you get ghosted or you don't get a second date...the dates that I think went terribly or not so good, you get a second date lol. It's just funny how that works out sometimes...what's the take away from this? I'm not too sure to be honest...don't sell yourself short, go with the flow, it is what it is...who knows, just a little something I wanted to share with y'all. The creative juices haven't really been flowing as of late lol...either I've been lacking inspiration or literally nothing interesting has been happening in my life...at least nothing worth making a blog post over lol. Maybe I just have to dig deeper because I feel like there's a lot going on that I haven't really been sharing, but I also don't really know how to put it into words...who knows, maybe it'll come to me...see y'all tomorrow, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment