WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 08, 2019

Cruise Control

Day 8/31

Do you ever feel like you're on cruise control or like autopilot? Just kinda going through the motions of life just for the sake of it. I'm not saying I'm like hella bored or that life isn't exciting...but sometimes it just feels like a routine and you're just kinda checking things off the list like oh school, work, gym, meals in between, rest and repeat. I saw this meme that was like oh, can't wait to go home and eat and sleep only to get up and have to work a full 8 hours again and the girl is like crying or something lol. That's definitely how I felt when I was working full time, just the same old thing for 8 straight hours and then you go home, rest and recover only to have to come back to work and do it over again lol. When I first went part time, bro it was like the happiest moment of life because I instantly felt this huge weight lifted off my shoulders and I felt instantly happier because there was this sudden shift in my schedule and routine. Maybe that's it...maybe things as of late have been 'too consistent', can that be a thing? Some people like order, organization and schedule in their lives...other people like spontaneity and going with the flow...I think I definitely enjoy a balance of both...some structure but also some sense of flexibility and freedom. Honestly...I don't even know if anything I said above made sense, I've been staring at the computer screen for like 20-30 minutes trying to figure out what to write about, you want honest...that's the honest truth lol...so I'm just gonna leave it at that, come back tomorrow and maybe I'll have something more exciting to say to you guys...peace lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment