WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yesterday...

What day was yesterday? Oh right Monday...so the start of reading week, went to school to play ball and chill with my friend. Went to his class, did some readings, loafted a bit. Then we went to eat lunch and it was the first time I tried jerk chicken...SOOOO GOOD. After that, we played ball for the longest time, so tired, then went to the library to get some books for our classes, was super windy and raining cuz of this hurricane in New York? I don't even know where it is...this is what I mean by I'm so uninformed lol. But yeah, after that, we went to my church for more ball and that just killed me, totally drained and fatigued and feet were dying. Today was just a loaft day...stayed at home playing videogames and watching shows...did some readings here and there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment