WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Today...

What's good, today was a long and boring day. I had one class from 4-5 pm but had to go early cuz that was the only time my mom could drive me to the bus stop. It was raining, all depressing, def didn't wanna go to school. Loafted for the longest time in the library cuz my wifi wasn't working on my laptop...took a nap, woke up and it was working lol, loafted a bit more, then finally did some work. Got some food, then went to class...it was pretty jokes, was sitting by myself then this one girl who I know came and sat beside me. So yeah...next week is reading week, it usually starts on Monday, but this year it starts on Wednesday, not sure why. So I have Mon and Fri off...and one class Tues...so I was contemplating skipping that one class on Tuesday and having the whole week off...ironically enough, today in class, prof goes, yeah...next Tuesday's class is cancelled HAHAHHA....SIIICKKK, so now reading week for me starts on Friday...got a presentation on Thursday that I'm kinda stressing about, so yeah...after that, can't wait till reading week. But after that, got a bunch of things coming up...another presentation, 2 book reports, 2 tests and one big assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment