WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today...

Honestly don't have much to say...was really tired today. Had an 8:30 class, set my alarm to 6:30, was awake...my eyes were dying...debated with myself whether to skip class and go to my 10:30 class, which would give me 2 extra hours of sleep cuz I'd wake up at 8:30 to catch the 9:30 bus instead of waking up at 6:30 to catch the 7:30 bus...ending up sleeping in and going to my 10:30 tutorial...it was jokes lol, we watched an episode of South Park...then had a discussion. Then chilled with my friend, napped at the library till my class at like 4...after that, had small group with my school's fellowship and we went through the book of Mark...it was really good, we did an inductive bible study and def got a lot out of it. Now just chilling at home...so glad I have no school tomorrow...heading to lunch with a friend though, got lots of catching up to do I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment