WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 20, 2012

From Me To You...

Today at dinner after fellowship...I had a really good talk with a friend. Well it first started after fellowship at church, he's going away to Panama for a job for 4 months...we just talked about that, how he wanted me to pray for him and stuff like that, talked about the details, living on his own and all that stuff. Then at dinner, we started talking more, how we're both doing, besides the usual school and stuff...and we just had a real good conversation about so many things...life, school, God, church, the future, family, everything...we talked about a purpose...our purpose in life...having a direction, goals or a path you know. We talked about like our concerns and prayer requests and things we've been struggling with, mainly worrying about things and not lifting it to God and not trusting Him and in His plan. I was talking about the future and school and a lot and he told me that maybe God just hasn't revealed His plan for you yet...but if you continue to seek Him, He will reveal Himself. He talked about like maybe I should focus less on school, not like grades, but like not worry about it as much cuz maybe that's not what God wants for me...we talked about like roles in the church and to sum it up...cuz it really was a lot...it was really an eye opening conversation and it really helped me out and it was something I really needed you know. I'm definitely going to keep him in my prayers as he leaves in November and will be back in March...I pray he stays safe and faithful to God...I pray he uses this opportunity to really figure out what he wants to do with his life, I pray that God will guide him and direct him during his trip. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment