WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

School...

Getting real busy lately...have a test on Wednesday, in class assignment thing Wednesday, assignment due Thursday...presentation next Thursday...don't have any midterms yet, got one or two tests in November I believe...also got readings to do everyday...so yeah...things are really busy...I def really wanna focus and concentrate on school...but it's really hard lol, I'm not naturally smart and yeah...I have like ADD when it comes to school. I've already ranted about school, so y'all know how I feel about this stuff...it's just that, some of it is so useless you know...like look at some of the courses you're taking or have taken...when have you ever used that knowledge after school...probably never...useless...damn...yet we HAVE to do it...cheeses me. I know it's dumb and borderline ridiculous, but I always joke around about dropping out and becoming like a basketball player or a rapper...but sometimes, I wonder what would happen if I really considered it and threw all my time into making music and writing you know...lol...obv I'll never do that...but, damn...school just puts you in such a bummy mood, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment