WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, October 26, 2012

READING WEEK!!!

I know I've been mad slacks...sorry...had a presentation today...Thursday I mean...whenever I post at like 12am or after, I don't know whether to say today, or tomorrow lol. So I'll just say today, as in Thursday...but yeah...Wednesday I was at school all day, skipped fellowship at school to come home and work on a presentation that I did today. It went soooooo well, we got an A...after that, last class was at 4...then HOME FREE. Supposed to have a class next Tues, but prof cancelled it, and I have mon and fri off and wed is the start of reading week...so def be catching up on sleep, readings, homework and the blog of course. Got lots to update you on a bunch of things I have in stored...lots of tracks in line, I didn't forget that December 15 is rolling around the corner and 3 years of the blog is almost here...and a very, very, very special project/announcement which some of you guys already know about which I'll let you know closer to Christmas, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment