WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

A Prayer...

Dear God,

I don't know what you have planned for me. But you're making it harder and harder and harder for me to trust You. First, I lost my wallet, now I lose my bag with my MacBook and a bunch of other things in there. This time I'm really trying to control my emotions and not just outburst randomly. But God...why? Why me? What are you trying to teach me? Why me of all people do you have to place this burden? I know that life is hard and that our faith is tested in stressful situations...but You're really pushing me to my limits, to the boiling point, my back is against the wall. God, I'm so angry, I feel horrible beyond belief that no one understands. Why God? Are you trying to teach me not to cherish material objects...there has to be a better way. This prayer doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now...how horrible, depressed and angry I am. But you know...you know me from the inside out. But you're making it so hard, so hard for me to trust you God. Why...why me...I don't understand, I just feel so alone and so frustrated and everything...why God. I feel like if I died right now, it's be okay, it's of even the fact that I lost my MacBook, it's just the fact that who would stoop so low to take someone's bag...it makes me lose hope in the world. I posted this earlier on my phone, but for some reason it didn't post and I can't remember what else I said...God I pray you have something up your sleeve...give me a break...throw me something good please...you're making it so hard to trust You. God I pray tht you just rid these burdens from me...give me peace...right all the wrongs in my life, pick me up as I am falling hard. Lend me strength, support me please.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment