WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today...

I appreciate you guys bearing with me through this struggle of mine. Still haven't replied to many people...I'm sorry. But uh today at CCF at school it was really good. We had a time of prayer to ourselves and I sat by myself reading the verse my pastor sent me...James 1:2-18...I just prayed about myself, my struggles, for God to guide me and for me to trust Him. I then prayed for everyone who came to mind, fam, friends...everyone...I prayed they be safe, they remain strong in their faith and remain strong through school and whatever obstacles they may face. Afterwards, this one dude I met at CCF, who I've known for probs a month or even less than that, and who's also the leader of my group, he came to me and we started talking, casual stuff, spiritual stuff, CCF stuff...and he told me how he was doing, how he plans to quit his job to focus on school, how he's taking a 60% course load since he's helping out a lot at CCF and how he has no real break since he's taking summer school to make up for that and also to fast track so he can help out more at CCF. When he then asked me how I was doing...I don't know, but it triggered something inside of me...I felt convicted to just share with him everything I've been going through and everything on my mind...so I did. I told him about failing courses, being unsure of my future, losing my wallet, losing my backpack, emailing my pastor, talking to friends, doubting God, etc...and it felt good...to talk to somebody different about this, and get a different perspective, after, our other group mates gathered with us and we just prayed about whatever was in our hearts and on our minds. I prayed mainly about trails and struggles...to trust in God no matter how hard or what the situation. To find rest and satisfaction and be content in any and every situation...easier said than done though. But, though it is slow and steady, I def feel myself on slowly getting back on track with everything...my pastor is coming back to our church friday to speak and share about her trip...I honestly can't wait to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment