WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Songs On My Playlist...

Right now...there are lots of songs on my playlist...there are also lots of artists specifically on my playlist...I'm always bumping lots of Drake and J. Cole...but as of late, I've been listening to lots of Meek Mill, Big Krit and Tyga...here are some songs that I've been listening to lately...another artist is also Logic, an up and coming rapper who I just immediately started bumping, his lyrics are so deep and from the heart.

Kendrick Lamar - Poetic Justice feat. Drake
Meek Mill - Maybach Curtains feat. John Legend, Nas, Rick Ross
Meek Mill - Real
Meek Mill - Used To Be
Meek Mill - On My Way
Tyga - I'm Gone feat. Big Sean
Tyga - Let It Show feat. J. Cole
Tyga - Light Dreams
Drake - The Calm
Drake - Sooner Than Later
Big Sean - How It Feel
Big Sean - 24k of Gold
J. Cole - Split You Up
J. Cole - The Badness
The Weeknd - Wicked Games
Frank Ocean - Forrest Gump
Kanye West - Hey Mama (Grammy version)

And a lot more lol...but this is what came to mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment