WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, October 15, 2012

From Me To You...

This is just a small shoutout...to the people who have really reached out to me and lent a helping hand to me in the past couple of weeks...especially since I've been going through just a really rough patch. This applies to a lot of people...anyone who sent me messages, texts, phone calls, bible verses, etc. But more importantly...I really wanna give a huge thank you to those who I've had the chance to just sit down and talk to, heart to heart and really get my feelings and emotions out there and vent to y'all...it really means a lot to me for you guys to sit and listen to me and give me feedback and comfort, I really appreciate it, thanks. I really don't have too much else to say, other than a really select few people...most of the people I had heart to heart talks with are people I keep close in my circle and have those types of conversations often, but it still means a lot, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment