WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 29, 2014

Why Hello There...

In case y'all have forgotten, my name is Rodmond...and I am the creator of this blog. I (sometimes) post...lol, I know what you're thinking...I'm the worst...and I'm really sorry. I have a midterm tomorrow worth 30% and I've been cramming like mad all week...and on top of that work...church stuff...meetings...chilling with friends...and basketball. Fell back in love with basketball as of late...went to the park one time to play and just kept going back ever since...hadn't gone there in quite some time. My church is gonna be joining a league called Chinese Christian Basketball Ministry, when the ball league AFC (Ambassadors for Christ) shut down cuz the chairman stepped down, apparently now he's running CCBM...which is cool. What else...chilled with some friends this week which was nice, went to dinner...talked and caught up on life. But mainly just studying this week...really gotta buckle down on school this year especially...since I wanna most likely apply for school which I gotta do soon, before December I believe...and of course apply and hopefully graduate this year. So it's a pretty big year for me...pray for me, gonna be stressful, fast and slow at the same time. NBA 2K15 coming out in like a week and a bit, but hesitant to get it cuz I know it'll distract me like crazy lol...but right now...aside from everything, I'm really excited for the basketball league...and just to play basketball in general. Sorry for the super loaftness...you can tell by the fact that September has only had 10...well not 11 posts. But I have MANY posts on my phone lined up, not to mention bringing back the guest posts...already have one lined up, which I just loafted on posting, sorry man lol...thank you everyone for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment