WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Quiet Guy

This is more of a public service announcement lol...cuz I've been there and I've done that, so I know what it's like. Some will argue I'm still like that, but compared to before, I've come a long way. I don't consider myself a quiet guy, I consider myself a shy guy/reserved guy in certain environments and around certain people lol. But yeah, when I see people who are quiet or people who keep to themselves, don't approach anyone and no one approaches them...it reminds me of me...and I see myself in them...and because I know what it's like, I sorta know what they think. For me at least...when I was super quiet...I know I put up a front and I have this really mean face and demeanour, but secretly I wanted someone to approach me and I wanted someone to talk to me. I just didn't know how to show it or express myself. Because I've been there and done that and am somewhat over that phase...I really do wanna do my part to try to reach out to those who are quiet because I don't want them to have to go through the same things as me lol...but yeah, that's just my schpeal...I've realized my blog posts this month are under average...well not average cuz I don't know what the average is, but I mean I have less posts than the day of the month it is...meaning there's been like less than 1 post per day lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment